- Family – $40 per calendar year
- Single – $25 per calendar year
New Member Guide
The usual course for people who are new to motorcycle sport in Bathurst is:
- Join the Panorama Motorcycle club on Ridernet.
- Learn more about the getting into the sport visit the Motocycling NSW website.
- Make sure your machine will pass scrutineering and you have ALL the protective clothing, (riders often overlook important knee and elbow protection, as it is not usually visible) and ensure you have the required paperwork with you.
Members, their family’s and friends are encouraged to participate in meetings and events.
Training to be a race official is conducted periodically. Participation books are available to record tasks that count towards increasing official “levels”.
For Bathurst area people, the Panorama Motor Cycle club will usually be “your” club, even though you may join others around the region. By contributing to the running of your club you can learn more about the sport, help keep the PMCC standards high and make new friends at the same time.
Many well known riders have been and are PMCC members and active volunteers. You will have the opportunity to meet some of these people and many others by attending club events like monthly general meetings, track preparation days and end of year presentation/Christmas party/BBQ.